New Patient Information
Comprehensive Pain & Neurology Center offers its patients Middle Tennessee's only true comprehensive pain management care by qualified physicians in a soothing and non-stressful environment. We listen to, and respect our patients. To see one of our pain management specialists at any of our three convenient locations, please enter your information online by completing the New Patient Appointment Request.
New Patient Appointment Information
Items needed for your New Patient Appointment:
- New Patient Appointment Forms
- Current insurance card
- Drivers' license or state issued identification
- List of current medications
Although the following should be sent by your referring provider, in order to serve you best, please also bring copies of the following:
- Recent medical records
- Most recent imaging reports (X-rays, MRI or CT scans)
- Electromyography (EMG) or Nerve Conduction Study (NCS) results
Appointment Arrival Times
- With Uncompleted New Patient Forms: Arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment or procedure time.
- With Completed and Printed New Patient Forms: Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment or procedure time.
- If you are scheduled for a procedure: Be certain to carefully review the Patient Procedure Instructions prior to arriving for your scheduled procedure.
New Patient Forms
Click the links below to download and print forms.